Wednesday, May 12, 2010

4 and 5 1/2 month old update

Relaxing
Ready for church

Chillin'

Swimming
First time on beach
Ready to hit the pool
Sleeping at the pool


Love the sunvisor
Cool dudes in their shades
Put to sleep by the aquarium--takes after his mother!

Ready to cheer for Logan at baseball clinic
Brooks and Pops
First Easter
Easter
Decked out for 1st session pictures.
Tuned in to the television

So I am finally updating. A lot of traveling has happened in the last month. My parents flew here to see us and Brooks and I flew back with them. After we were back for about a week, we packed up for almost 2 weeks. We first went to Paul's parents and then drove to Myrtle Beach for a week. The drive to Paul's parents was awful as Brooks does not like the car even with a car tv/dvd! Yes, our five month old has a tv/dvd. The entire trip in the car was not fun but once we got to the beach it was well worth it!

Trying to get ready to go back to work next month but not ready to leave my little guy. I do not think he is ready for me to leave either. We tried nursery at church for the first time on Mother's Day but before I even sat down got page "Please come." They were ready to give him back to me as he screamed from the time we handed him off. We were glad to have him with us but trying to get him used to others.

The following night our neighbors kept him while we went to an ER dinner. He screamed for 15-20 minutes and then had moments of intermittent good moods and bad moods. He woke up about 30 minutes after we got home and Paul went and got him and brought him to me and he just smiled then went back to sleep. He is one smart little boy!

Lots of pictures from playtime, vacation, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment